Thursday, January 15, 2015

7 Random Facts About Me

Hey everyone! Since this blog is called, Charlotte & Me, I figured I'd put the focus for this blog post on the ME portion of our title. Here are seven random facts about me, because why not?!


1 - I used to be a cheerleader in high school, and during my senior year I was a Varsity Yell Cheer Captain.

2 - I'm the editor for The Inland Empire's Good Time Guide to Dining, Shopping, Attractions, Music, Entertainment and more: www.ieshineon.com

3 - I consider myself an activist in various causes, and one of those is that patients should be allowed safe access to medical cannabis. That being said, I am also a contributing writer for Culture Magazine: www.ireadculture.com

4 - I am not concerned about achieving a certain social or economic status in life. Instead my goals are to surround myself with people I love, do what I love, make a difference, be present, mindful, compassionate and appreciative.

5 - One of my favorite foods is falafel. I also love potato tacos. 

6 - I'm allergic to cats. Deathly allergic.

7 - I have asthma, which should help explain the deathly component of my cat allergy. I've had asthma as long as I can remember, but it's usually mild enough so I don't need my inhaler often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment