Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Baby Milestones — 10 Months Old

Look at that smile! Happy 10 months to my little best friend!

I've been so busy chasing my 10-month-old baby around, I'm a couple days late on this post. My baby has hit her tenth month, and her dad and I couldn't be more proud or entertained. Charlotte loves hanging out with her dogs, dancing, talking, the swings, other kids and playing. All in all, this last month has brought a lot of fun and a lot of exciting firsts.

Our monthly picture got a little out of hand this time around!

First Steps. Charlotte took her first steps shortly after turning 9 months old, and she began walking a couple weeks later. 

Walking. Now Charlotte walks pretty well. Her record is around 12 steps or so. On top of that, her crawling has gained so much speed it makes me laugh sometimes, especially when she's on a mission.

Pointing. Just a few days ago, Charlotte started pointing at the food I was holding. Today, she started pointing at the camera when I was playing paparazzi. Who knew pointing would be so fun? She's also figured out how to "high five." She loves it so much, she squeals in excitement almost every time. 

Appetite. Up until a couple weeks ago, Charlotte had never had anything to drink other than breast milk. Recently, I've started giving her one formula bottle at night, because she is a giant, and I cannot physically produce enough milk to keep her satisfied anytime between 4p.m. and 9p.m. She is a hungry baby, and I can't eat enough to keep up with her demand, although I do enjoy trying to!
 


I know I'm forgetting something! What milestones did your 10 month old reach? Please share in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment