Friday, February 27, 2015

Our Adventures — Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology

You know, I really love my job. Not only do I get the work from home, but when I do leave the house on official business, it usually consists of a trip to a local museum, a snazzy restaurant review, an opening party for a new nightlife destination or a family-friendly activity that's fun for everyone in my clan. A little while back, we took a trip to the Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology for a feature I wrote for IEShineOn.com.


I attended the museum with two out of three of my sisters, Natalie and Lindsey, with the three second-generation girls in tow, Sadie, Mabie and Charlotte.




We had a great time at the museum. The kids were instantly hooked by all the hands-on, interactive displays and activities there were. The educational aspect of the museum was just a bonus, as the kids didn't even realize how much they were actually learning while digging for dinosaur bones, the oldest of the three reading everything in sight. I found myself answering question after question to the young girls as we passed countless skeletons, fossils and more.



The Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology was easy to find, as it is located on The Webb Schools campus. To find out more information about the museum, read more here in my feature for IEShineOn.com.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun visit. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was such a good time, the older kids didn't want to leave. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog (A Bench with a View) and your comment :) Your little girl is adorable! Cool place you visited, I can see why the kids with you had a great time!

    betty

    ReplyDelete