Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happy Anniversary!




It's been one year (and one day!) since my first post, Bringing Home the Bacon. I remember being extremely pregnant and on maternity leave. I found myself with more free time than I had ever had in my adult life, which was really scary for me. My dad encouraged me to write about my journey into motherhood, and I'm so happy that I took his suggestion to heart.

Becoming a mom was one of the most instant yet gradual transitions I've ever experienced in my life. From tracking Charlotte's milestones to giving advice on the things that have helped us along our journey, it's been very rewarding to document the steps along the way. Additionally, I do keep an old-school pen and paper baby book for Charlotte . . . so there's no doubt in my mind she'll have plenty of reading material when she's older if she's ever interested.

I hope you've enjoyed following the last year of our lives, and I also hope to bring you more insight and fun in the next year and beyond!

Happy Blog-Anniversary to Charlotte & Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment