Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Our Favorite Things – Custom Tutu



At one point in time, tutus were a staple you'd as a part of every ballerinas' costume. Now you'll see tutus as part a bold and adorable fashion statement worn by little girls everywhere. While I'm not always the girliest of girls, I thought that if my baby does end up being a girly girl one day, it is only fair to have a couple pictures of her looking like a fairy princess. We knew it would be the perfect opportunity to capture Princess Char when we won a tutu and matching bow through our friend's Instagram giveaway @rileyelizabethmodeling.




This customized tutu and bow was handmade by Riley's awesome mama, Tina. I chose the colors light purple and dark purple, mostly because purple is my favorite color. We set up for a quick photo shoot this morning. Charlotte was really distracted by the beautiful tutu until we put it on, then she was just trying to grab the camera. All in all, it wasn't a bad start to my morning. Look at that face! Thanks Riley and Tina for the beautiful tutu, we're in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment