Thursday, September 18, 2014

Our Favorite Things — Bibdanas

Bibdanas are Cute and Practical for a Teething Baby

Every parent knows that with teething comes drool . . . LOTS of drool. I was browsing the Internet as Charlotte fell asleep while nursing one day, and I stumbled upon some super cute customizable Bibdanas for sale in an Etsy shop named Young at Heart CO.


I fell in love with the vibrant, colorful and gender-neutral patterns in particular. I purchased the Bright Colored Giraffe Bibdana. It is reversible and I was able to choose the color, which of course I chose yellow. My next choice was the Wild Animals Bibdana with reversible gray. The items were only $5 each, and shipping was extremely affordable. Each handmade item arrived today in the mail, along with a free gift. 


I was excited, and Charlotte was already soaked in drool, so we started on our photo shoot right away. Charlotte looks mighty cute sporting her new drool bib. There is nothing better than baby items that are practical and cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment